About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday


Hey there!

One more day until Friday...we can do this, we can do this! Thursday's always get me excited, I feel like I just love the challenge of knowing that if I get through this day as fast and as easy as possible then the weekend will be there in the blink of an eye. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Today's post is just a scatterbrained list of everything on my mind right now, including some things that I'm either loving or hating.

1. Like I said yesterday, with the new warm temperatures this means outdoor workouts. Yippie! Amazing how during winter you have to drag yourself out to get a workout in, but once the warm temperatures roll in it seems like running becomes a form of relaxation! I know for me, being cooped up inside all day has made me want to do nothing else besides run outside. Something about the warm breeze on my back, mmm! Don't tempt me. Anyways - my hair gets super hot when I run and never manages to stay back as well as I'd like it, so something I'm loving right now is the Lululemon (why can't you be more affordable all the time...) slipless headbands. They stay put, look cute, and for some reason make the workout a little more enjoyable. Fun colors to pick from too.

2. The GAP pure body collection has gone from zero to hero on my list. To be perfectly honest I never really knew it existed, but if you are looking for simplicity and ultimate comfort - consider investing in some of their shirts. They are so versatile and so comfortable, you'll never want to take it off. I just bought a black pure tank top and I can't wait to start wearing it. Here's one of their classic pure shirts, check them out I swear you won't regret it. It's just a basic necessity, I mean, how could you not like a comfy shirt? PS...am I late to the party on the pure collection?

3. When these lovely temperatures come around, my kind of feng shui my drink order. Call me boring, but there is nothing I love more in the spring/summer at Starbucks than a venti iced green tea. It's so refreshing, no added sugars, and for me it just hits the spot. You can't even feel bad about ordering it because it literally doesn't have any calories in it (don't quote me on that). It's just the best. Plus you get all those antioxidants in so it's kind of like killing two birds with one stone. Yum yum yum.
4. This one is kind of debatable. I really like the "Evian mineral water spray" but I feel so guilty about buying it. It's basically just a hydrating facial spray, and it's just good to carry around to refresh your complexion when you're sweaty or your makeup starts to fade off. I love it, but again I feel super guilty about buying it because to me it's basically buying water in a can. But I love it! It just makes you feel good to spray it on. It really is refreshing on the days where you just feel gross and bleh though. $14.

5. Desperate Housewives last Sunday. As if I'm not depressed enough that the show is ending for good this season (I swear my heart skipped a beat when they first announced "series finale), they are now deciding to kill off the characters. On Sunday they killed off Mike Delfino in a drive by shooting when he was sitting on his front stoop. He and Susan had just finished having a heart to heart and I was so happy for them, and then boom. Mike's dead. I don't know if my heart and sanity can take it if ABC plans on killing off another character every week. Please, no!

That pretty much sums up my week and life for the past few days. I hope everyone is safe and happy and is enjoying this beautiful weather.

XOXO, Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow! Just followed you back ;)

    Kirby
    http://www.theshortandthesweetofit.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!