About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday, Sunday


Hey guys! Hope your weekends were great and that you're having a very relaxing and peaceful Sunday. I just fought tooth and nail with Blogger over template designs, and I lost. If anyone knows how to make the background and the border actually work together, PLEASE HELP!

What do you guys like to do for your lazy Sundays? I know for me, nothing is better than having a TLC day for myself. It's always fun to just relax, sit in bed, watch my favorite movies that I've seen too many times, and just unwind before another week begins.

I do have to go to the library today (wah) to get some work done. Hopefully that goes fast, I just want to get back in bed and relax! Another thing I love about Sundays is the television. Don't tell me I stand alone on this one! Besides Monday, Sunday is definitely a prime TV time. Tonight we have....

1. Desperate Housewives. Eek! It's the last season for the lovely ladies of Wisteria Lane, and I couldn't be more sad about it. I've been loyal to the show since day 1 and I'm going to need another Sunday show to fill the time slot once they decide to leave me for good. Tonight seems like it should be an interesting show though, lots and lots of good old TV drama. With a show that provides us with almost suicides, teenage pregnancy, affairs, and even more juicy stuff...how could you say no? Guilty pleasure. Also, Vanessa Williams addition to the show this season has been so loved by me. I was a huge fan of her on Ugly Betty and she still doesn't disappoint with the housewives.

2. Khloe & Lamar is on tonight. Okay...this is a small situation of pot calling the kettle black. I have a love/hate with the Kardashian clan, especially Kim. Obviously I love watching their shows, who doesn't? But sometimes it just irks me how they get paid so much for doing what seems like so little. But, they are still fabulous to me in their own way (Kourtney especially). I hope tonight is a good episode, it's just so hard to get invested in when it's only 30 minutes!

3. Non-TV related, my parents came to visit me this weekend which was very, very exciting for me! Although it was a short visit (sad) it was what you'd call short and sweet. I miss them very much, who doesn't miss their mom and dad all the time! Still I was very lucky that I got to see them this weekend. Rule of thumb, you need to call your parents and talk to them each on the phone at least twice a week. Trust me, it'll only benefit you.

Geez...do I miss that summer tan or what? Can't wait until our beach trip altogether this summer. Sun, sand, fish? Count me in!

That's all for now, have a great rest of your Sunday. Take it easy!

XOXO, Rosie




4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, it's super cute! Sounds like my kind of Sunday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the follow, dear! I followed back. Welcome to BloggerLand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super close with my parents too.. I miss them all the time. Nice to see someone else who is close with their family. Just started following your blog and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lazy Sundays. And TLC is one of my faves, especially wedding wednesdays! I love Four Weddings and say Yes to the Dress!
    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!