About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Thursday, April 5, 2012

T.V. Shows

Hey there,

This is like the latest I've ever posted on a blog...oh well! This is just a summary of my favorite T.V. shows. Nighttime ones. See, I like to have one for every night of the week. Just so that there's always something to look forward too! I think that's ok right? To have something small to look forward to each day? We all deserve that. YOLO! Just kidding...I absolutely HATE HATE HATE the phrase YOLO, and I hate Drake right now for even making it popular. Anyways - here is my T.V. schedule. Obviously I'm super bored since I'm writing about this...oops!

Monday Nights
- Gossip Girl (CW, 8pm)
- Hart of Dixie (CW, 9pm)
- The Voice (NBC, 8pm)
- Pawn Stars (History, 10pm)
.....HATE HATE HATE the time overlap
Tuesday Nights
- New Girl (FOX, 9pm)
- The Voice (NBC, 9pm)
.....HATE HATE HATE the time overlap
Wednesday Nights
- Modern Family (ABC, 9pm)

Thursday Nights
- Jersey Shore (MTV, 10pm)
Friday Nights
- Say Yes to the Dress (TLC, all night?)
Saturday Nights
- Nothing
- Whatever ABCFamily movie is on

Sunday Nights
- Desperate Housewives (ABC, 9pm)
- GCB (ABC, 10pm)

So, here's where I need your guys help. I NEED A NEW THURSDAY NIGHT SHOW! Jersey Shore's season is over and now my Thursday nights are naked. I need a replacement for now. Please don't say American Idol either, the show stinks now in my opinion. Used to be way better!

Please give me a Thursday suggestion! Or let me know about any other good shows out there I'm missing!

XOXO, Rosie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, LOVE GG, Hart of Dixie, GCB, and Desperate Housewives! I don't have any shows that I watch on Thursday, though! That's a break night for me, too, because nothing good comes on!

    P.S. Thanks for the follow! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love gossip girl! :D

    have a nice weekend ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate YOLO too! especially now that it has become EVERYONE'S motto on spring break. hash-tagging #yolo should be banned from twitter. i wish i had a good thursday show to suggest! unfortunately all the shows i watch fall on sunday & tuesday. meaning i have to watch half my shows a week later online, ew.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!