About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I think I can, I think I can!

Hey hey!

The unfortunate thing about spring is getting back your bikini bod, especially after it's been hidden beneath leggings and sweatshirts all winter long. This can be a bit of a hassle, and I know it's something we all tackle this time of year. April and May are my two months to get bikini ready. I'm determined too, and now I just need to keep that motivation going.

{story of my life right now}

Here are a few of the things I'm relying on this spring to get me in shape. Whether it's goals, videos, inspiration - whatever...anything can help. These are just what's motivating me recently.

{I dream of having these abs...key word "Dream}

I'm also using this link:
The good thing about that link is it's all mapped out for you. Literally - all mapped out. All you need to do is get off your butt and follow the workouts they give you (it's a month of workouts) and you can be good to go. Definitely worth a shot.

Green Monster smoothies - recipes are ALL over Google but in case you're feeling lazy just toss your favorite fruit, a big handful of spinach, some water (and ice) and some protein powder in and wala. Well - not exactly wala....you still have to workout and blah blah you know the drill.

I'm also relying on this link to get my abs in tip-top shape: Tony Horton Abs

And last but not least, I'm relying on the Victoria's Secret Angels and the Pinterest Fitness board to make me feel like (for lack of a better word...) shit until I have the body I want.



Sadly, I'm going to have to try and give up sweets until I have the body I want for the summer. This will be hell for me because I'm an avid baker and I LOVE MY SWEETS! No possible way I'll be able to give up all sweets though, I'll still sneak a whole bunch.

What are you guys doing to get in shape? Let's keep each other going!!

XOXO, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!