About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

All About Me Survey!

Everybody needs a few minutes a day to focus solely on themselves, right? We need to make ourselves happy too in order to keep our sanity! We all can learn more about ourselves each and every day, and I think it's important to always get to know yourself a little bit better than the day before. I found this survey and I thought it was pretty unique, so I decided to take a few minutes to fill it out, and I hope that as you read my answers you'll be inspired to re-post the survey on your own blog with your personal answers, or at least think of your own answers as you read through mine! Enjoy :)

1. I am... a college student, figuring things out along the way as I go and loving every minute!
2. I want... to be happy, no matter where I go or what I do.
3. I have... the greatest family and friends I could ever dream of.
4. I wish... people would act their age, but not take themselves too seriously.
5. I hate... that people in the world can be so cruel and twisted.
6. I fear... the people I love getting hurt.
7. I search... for inner peace and serenity amongst the daily hustle & bustle.
8. I wonder... what is on everyone else's mind all day long.
9. I regret... some of the guys I've dated in the past, but I guess you learn from mistakes.
10. I love... my boyfriend and best friend Kyle, he's the greatest guy a girl could ask for!
11. I ache... after a long & grueling workout at the gym.
12. I always... want the people around me to be as happy as possible.
13. I usually... make homemade treats, unless I'm too exhausted to stand in the kitchen.
14. I am not... ashamed of who I am at all, we're all meant to be beautiful & unique.
15. I dance... alone, while I get ready to go out! Very nerdy!
16. I sing... in the car, unless there's a car next to me - then I try to play it off.
17. I never... drink soda, the carbon bubbles are spicy to me, if that makes sense?
18. I rarely... get in fights, I prefer everything to be calm and easy.
19. I cry... like a baby when I do! Especially when I'm sick, it's bawl city over here.
20. I am not always... talkative when you meet me, I'm very shy in person at first.
21. I lose... focus as soon as I get on my laptop to work - Pinterest calls my name!
22. I'm confused... about why people are mean to each other sometimes. What's the point?
23. I need... to focus on the future and how to get there while still enjoying the present!
24. I should... be studying for finals right now, but I was due for a posting!
25. I dream... that one day, every single person will find their piece of happiness and embrace it. Life is too short to live in boredom or sadness. Find what makes you happy and go for it, whatever that means to you.

XO, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!