About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Someone Special

I am the biggest believer in having someone special in your life. I don't think that there's a better feeling in the world than loving someone with all you have, and being loved in return. It's fun, it's rare, it's beautiful, and it's everything in between. People come and go, but when you find someone that really makes everything bad somehow seem good...you should hold onto them. My boyfriends name is Kyle and he is my absolute best friend in the whole world. He's just like me, which is why we get along so well. Everything's better when he's around. He's like sunshine on a cloudy day to me, and I'm thankful every single day that I have him in my life. He's sweet, handsome, funny, easy-going, and impossible not to love. He has every good thing I've ever wanted in somebody and I'm very lucky that I found such a good guy. I'll probably refer to him a lot in future postings, so I just wanted to give you an idea of who we are together. We're a fun couple - we love cooking together, we love bumming around and watching t.v. for hours together, we love working out together, we love going places together, we love having fun, and we love exploring new things. I'm 5'2 and he's 6'2, and that leaves a whole foot of fun between us! He's my best friend in the whole world, and when anything funny, bad, sad, exciting...or anything else happens, he is the first person I want to tell. He can be my goofball, my sweetie, my anything really. He's my junk food buddy and my t.v. buddy and I remind myself every single day that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have such a great guy. Wherever I go in life, I want him by my side in the future! And I think there's definitely a bond between high-school sweethearts that can keep you together. And so far, we're proof of it! Anything is possible if you love with all you have, trust, and have a good time!!








XO, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!