About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hello lovelies! I hope you had a good weekend and an especially relaxing Sunday. I love Sundays, don't you? They are so peaceful and just pure bliss to me, and I know other people out there feel the same way!

My weekend was actually pretty perfect. Friday night was date night with my boyfriend, Kyle. We drove to Wilmington and had a little date at Joe's Crab Shack. Our waitress must have thought we were crazy, because we managed to devour two appetizers, our entrees, and then a big s'mores dessert. It was delicious though! Then we watched 50/50, such a sad movie but definitely had some funny stuff in there.

Saturday night was girls night, haven't had one of those for awhile! So glad I got to hang out with all my girlfriends here, we all need to remember how essential it is to have some girls nights every once in awhile! We took some pretty cute pictures too. Also, a good friend of mine from home came up to visit which was so much fun because I never really get to see her that often. So nice when you get a chance to catch up with old pals, isn't it?

I've got a long week ahead of me with a lot of work to do, as I'm sure everybody else does. Have a good week, I'll post soon!







XO, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!