About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Springtime Tease

It has been too warm for January over here! With temperatures nearing the 60's, I'm starting to taste springtime on the tip of my tongue. And I love it! I can't wait until flip flops, sundresses, jean shorts, and tanks become regular staples again! Winter blues are tough, and although we still have about two months of this dreary cold to bear, I found something that might cheer you up and make the time go by a little bit faster.

Winter is too much gray and sadness, so why not add a pop of color to your life? I can tell you from personal experience, a bright nail polish color has the power to change your day. When everything seems bland and boring, just look at you toes and fingers and your mood can instantly change! Depending on of course, if you have found your "pop" color yet. Mine is "Playdate" from essie because this little girl has a huge crush on any color purple. Here are a few of my choices, maybe your pop color is here too:


"Turquoise and Cacos" via essie


"Sand of a Beach" via essie

"Playdate" via essie (My pop!)

"Mango Bango" via essie

"Lapiz of Luxury" via Essie (My other pop!)

"Fruit Sangria" via essie

"French Affair" by essie

"Carnival" by essie

"Beach Bum Blue" via essie



Hopefully you found a color there you like! Find your pretty pop color, it makes the long days shorter and the bad days better. A good nail color is very underrated. Also...is it just me or is it a coincidence that most of these colors are related to the beach and summertime?!

Take care until next posting!

XO, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!