About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Posting

There's nothing like a first, right? First everythings are always the greatest: their so pure and simple, and so guiltless. I love the first everythings: they are a first try to something bigger and better.

For anyone who follows my other blog, 'As Good As It Gets', I'm going in a different direction with this blog. See, I believe that every person has two sides to them: the grumpy cynical side, and the bubbly optimistic side. Neither is better or worse, but I think it's important to have both so that your personality can play with itself. Who wants someone negative all the time? And likewise, who wants someone giddy all the time? 'As Good As It Gets' is my negative blog - the one about all the things I can't stand, the things I wish people didn't do, etc. It's basically a collection of life peeves for me. However, I'm far from a negative person and I think my other half deserves some credibility! I also have a sweet, tender, loving side that is just as good as my negative one. And this side needed a blog! To write about the good things in life, the happy things, my favorite things, and everything else in between.

I hope to put up pictures of things that make me happy, which I think can make girls everywhere happy as well. I'll post cute sayings, beauty products I know and love, fashion sometimes, baking, really anything. This blog is fair game, for suggestions and anything else happy!

We all need a little something sweet and happy in our day to day lives. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures on this site. I realize (again!) that not a lot of people will see any of this - but to those who do, I hope to inspire you and cheer you up a little bit day by day. After all, what worth does life have if you aren't HAPPY?

XO, Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!