About Me

My photo
I'm an east coast girl making my way through life. I have a love for cooking, fitness, and really anything that can bring me happiness. Living my life for the next day and on a search for whatever my happily ever after may be. Life's too short to be unhappy right? If you navigated your way here, stay awhile! Have a nice day!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm Back

After a long five month hiatus, I figured it was time to return back to le blog. I guess I figured there wasn't really a purpose to me writing or even having a blog in general. No one really sees it (right?), so what was I doing it for?

I figured out it doesn't really matter if people are reading what's on here. Of course I'd love the traffic and to talk to new people and have people read what I have to say, but that isn't the purpose of a blog. So me and my audience-less self are back for round two. Trying this time to just write and have fun on here when I feel like it. Plus, I'm sure like ten years from now I can look back at this and laugh at myself and everything I've written on here. Hopefully one day I'll look back and become full with sweet memories of this little blog and see how far I've come! A little sarcastic, but I genuinely do think it would be interesting to look back at my life on this blog ten years from now.

Where do I even start now? I guess I'll bullet-point what I've been up to the past five months.

- Sophomore year ended
- I went home for the summer
- I interned at a divorce law firm
- I decided I like wearing ballerina flats and dresses to work
- I was in charge of everyone's lunch orders, became friends with Cosi and Potbelly workers
- Almost peed my pants first time doing a court run, by the end of the summer loved the court workers
- Realized how hard it is to carry bags of food, and learned how mad people get when their orders are messed up
- Went to Cape Cod with just the family this year, had a great time even though it rained a lot
- Went back to school, first time ever not having an early end to summer because of soccer
- Missed soccer
- Realized I had to move on and find something new besides soccer
- Cried because I didn't know what to do without soccer
- Pulled myself together and focused on school
- Got two internships for the fall semester, I write for The Campus Companion now
- Had a quarter life crisis, solved it by a weekend off from life and a trip to the hair salon
- I have darker hair now, still deciding if I love it or not
- Had an awesome Halloweekend
- Survived Hurricane Sandy, lucky/sad she didn't hit so hard in my area
- Been off from school for almost a week because of the hurricane

In a nutshell, I guess that's what I've been up to the past 5 months. Now that I look at it, it sounds pathetic, but I swear I've been busy and more exciting things have happened.

Here's a picture from Halloween - I'm running out of things to post about already! It's a picture of Kyle and our friend Hinkle. (Kyle was Scott Disick - priceless).


As for now, I'm trying to master different places to put your arms in pictures so you don't have to be stuck doing the stupid hand to hip sorority pose that we're all in a rut with. So far, little progress has been made.

Rosie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from blogging friends!